PermaTreat Mosquito Control Services
Mosquitoes can be an unbearable nuisance
Certain times of the year mosquitoes become more than a nuisance. They can become unbearable. PermaTreat’s exterior treatment focuses on areas of harborage. We can make recommendations for removing or correcting those conditions conducive to breeding.
|Standing Water||Torn Screens||Dirty Pool Water|
Here are some helpful tips to do around the property to help reduce Mosquitoes
- Don’t let standing water collect around your home in items such as ditches, clogged rain gutters, old tires, cisterns, wheelbarrows, bird baths, used tires, flower pot dishes, hollow trees, children’s toys, buckets, discarded tin cans, recycling bins, play scapes, and wading pools.
- Any standing water should be drained!
- Repair any holes in screens and make sure they are tightly attached to all doors and windows.
- Aerate ornamental pools or stock them with fish such as predacious minnows. Water gardens are fashionable but become major mosquito producers if they are allowed to stagnate.
- Clean and chlorinate swimming pools that are not being used. A swimming pool that is left unattended can produce enough mosquitoes to result in a neighborhood-wide problem. Mosquitoes may even breed in the water that collects on swimming pool covers!
- Use landscaping to eliminate standing water that collects on your property.
- Work with your neighbors to get rid of stagnant water on adjoining properties.Contact us to get an estimate or schedule an evaluation